Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A rat in the house!

Both my kids love cheddar cheese (what's not to love, right). And they are well trained to get a little bowl from the cabinet to put the cheese in for a snack. SO, in an attempt to occupy my hungry hippos while I got dinner ready, I put Rutland in his chair and gave him some cheese in his bowl - about half full. Obviously I misjudged his arm length and did not even think twice about putting the bag of cheese on the table "near" him. Here's what happened...

He pulled the bag over to his tray and emptied it into his bowl! Guess he needed a little more. This face is saying "Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble"
This face is saying, "Nah, she's taking my picture and laughing hysterically. If I just smile and laugh too, I'll be too cute to spank!"

He now realizes I'm about to take it away, so he shoves as much as possible in his mouth before the clean up! Daddy is on diaper duty tomorrow!!
What a little RAT!

No comments: