Monday, February 22, 2010

My Baby is 1!!


My sweet little boy is 1!! We celebrated Rutland's 1st birthday this weekend and had a great time together with family and friends. His actual birthday was Friday, Feb. 20th and we had a small party at the Carousel at The Galleria on Saturday. It was a perfect weekend and Rutland had a blast playing with his cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Thanks to all our family for coming to help us celebrate. Rutland, you are my most precious little surprise that I didn't know I was missing but could never live without. Thank you for your amazing personality, constant smiles, and sweet spirit. We love you so much!!

Waking up so happy as usual on birthday morning :)
Celebrating at home with cupcakes Friday night (actual b-day)

Diving into the cake at his party!





Rutland walked 1,000 miles that day at the Galleria.




No comments: