Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Tricks!

Rutland is sitting up! I know I've already blogged about baby #2 growing up too fast, but it's official now - he's sitting up, down to 2 naps a day, eating baby food by the cup full, sucking his toes, and even starting to crawl. He will be 6 months on Aug. 19th. I remember that being my favorite "baby stage" with Caroline because they could play with so many more toys and entertain themselves for a while. That part is great and thank goodness I don't have to carry that enormous car seat everywhere we go now. Rutland is officially a hip baby, which I love. The only milestone I can't report on yet is a first tooth (although with the amount of drool and Tylenol I've given him it can't be long) or growth of hair. He does have some peach fuzz, but if you look at him, you definitely see a bald baby. Apparently that gene comes from the mother's side of the family. He may be waiting a long time if that's the case. My mom swears I was bald until I was 2. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of my little man and all his tricks!

No comments: