Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ballet Recital

It's official - Caroline choked at her ballet recital. She never got out of first position and certainly did not smile while on stage. I guess that's a little better than running completely off stage screaming!! What can I say, the girl's got some stage fright and does not like being the center of attention. Oh, and she's 2. The ballet recital was super cute, despite the fact that our little ballerina was a statue on stage. The first thing she said when I went to get her was, "Mommy, I did not dance." Like I somehow missed that from where I was sitting in the audience. She wasn't the least bit upset about it though. It was just her choice not to dance this year. She had a wonderful time watching the other ballerinas dance and she LOVES her costume! Maybe next year...






No comments: