Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christening Gown

I have been so bad at making time to take "staged" pictures of Rutland. With Caroline, I would dress her up in something, and then "pose" her around the house in cute outfits. Well, first of all, Rutland does not like to dress up OR pose for pictures, and second, there never seems to be a good time to do it. So, when Rutland was baptized in January, I never got around to taking some pictures of him is the GORGEOUS christening gown that Christopher's grandmother made and has been worn by every child in the family. The other day it was finally warm enough to go outside so I decided to give it a shot. Let's just say I have a new respect for child photographers b/c it was impossible to get Rutland to sit still in that long gown and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get him to face the sun to prevent shadows, but also have him keep his eyes open. The shots were not great, but at least I have some pictures of him in the beautiful gown.





No comments: