Monday, November 2, 2009

Cute smiles

Christopher played "photographer" the other night while he was fixing my camera and got some sweet pictures of both kids. Earlier in the day, Caroline was invited to her first Cinderella birthday party and Cinderella was actually there in person. I knew she would be blown away so I took my camera to catch the excitement. When we got there, she was acting very shy (she had just been woken up from her nap early and I slapped on her Cinderella costume, bed head and all - GRIZZLY BEAR!) and would not get out of my lap. In the process, she accidentally knocked my camera and it hit the floor and I couldn't get my lens cap off. So, no pictures of Cinderella or the party! I was so sad, but we did have a great time. Oh well...at least Christopher got the camera fixed and he got some cute shots anyway.

No comments: