Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bubbles!

Ever since one traumatic night in my parents jacuzzi tub in Montgomery, Caroline has been scared of our new "big girl" tub. My mom had asked Caroline if she wanted to get in GiGi's big bathtub and she was really excited about it. So, we fill it up a little less than half way and she gets in with all of her toys and is having a ball. Well, GiGi decides she needs to amp up the fun a little bit by turning on the jets. However, she failed to make sure the water was above the jets before turning it on. Caroline walked on water that day to get out of the tub. Not to mention water went EVERYWHERE shooting out of the jets all over the bathroom. I have to admit, even I was a little panicked when it happened. So...she is happy to get in Mommy's new tub, but will not let you turn the jets on. Leave it to Daddy to work his magic. The other night she braved up to try the "big girl" tub again (it's been a while and I guess her memory is fading). I don't know what transpired in the bathroom, but Christopher called me in there, and sure enough, there was Caroline playing in the bubbles and begging her Daddy to turn on the jets. She loves it now and cried when we took her out.

She even felt it was safe enough for her baby doll to get in!

No comments: