Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Caroline

A few weeks ago I had Caroline's picture taken by Heather Swanner. As if it's not stressful enough to get a 21 month old ready, clothes packed, hair combed, and happy, I also had Rutland tagging along. Did I also metion it was 90 degrees! Heather was so sweet to take pitty on me and completely took care of everything with Caroline. She changed her clothes, fixed her hair for me, and even pushed the stroller up several hills at Botanical Gardens. She was fantastic and so happy during every moment of it. Caroline had a blast and loved being the center of attention. Poor Rutland was just content to look around and get tossed on a blanket in between shots. I guess he should get used to playing second fiddle to his sister at an early age. I am quickly learning to be self-sufficient with two children. Otherwise we will end up sitting at home the rest of our lives. Heather did an amazing job and here are a few pictures she posted on her blog, so I was able to copy them to mine!

No comments: